|Last Known Status||Alive|
“This is simply much more lively ever since that dreadful pirate left.”
Antoinette is an orange-furred Raposa with bright-pink hair. She has a cyan dress with a golden trim near the neck and skirt. A matching cyan flower is located under her left ear.
- Antoinette is one of the only two Raposa seen speaking another language in one of their quotes.
- "Raison d'etre" being a French phrase for "One's reason or purpose for existing."
- She shares this quality with Jacques, both of whom are Watersong citizens.
- Antoinette confirms that Watersong is located on an island.
- After the player first meets Sock, she will be completely silent when talked to and will block the path to Rhythmic Reef.
- At some point in the game her name changes to "Desiree".
- This is most likely a technical glitch as there already is a Raposa with that name and there is no dialog concerning the change.
- Her sprites are a recolor of Yvonne's sprites.
- If spoken to right before defeating Bakibeard, she will still say her generic after story quote.
|Raposa Village||Bubba • Cindi • Cookie • Count Choco • Crazy Barks • Cricket |
Dr. Cure • Farmer Brown • Galileo • Heather • Indee • Isaac
Jowee • Mari • Mayor • Mike • Mya • NavyJ • Pirate Beard
Samuel • Tubba • Unagi • Wilfre • Zsasha • Generic Raposa
|Watersong||Alphonse • Antoinette • Constance • Desiree • Ferdinand • Florence |
Francois • Gabriel • Genevieve • Jacques • Josephine • Leopold
Madeleine • Maximilien • Miles • Penelope • Robespierre • Rose
Rose's Butler • Salem • Sebastien • Sock • Veronique • Yvonne
|Lavasteam||Bernard • Chandice • Cherry • Crazy Diggz • Ellen • Flint |
Gertrude • Key • Levi • Melon • Mick • Miney • Moe
Nanci • Rocko • Russet • Spike • Sprocket • Robosa
|Galactic Jungle||Akamu • Click • Iolani • Kaihe • Kamalah • Moani • Hoaka • S.P.U.D.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.