Baki Swabbies float midair and cannot be killed using weapons. This means jumping is the only option to defeat them. This is the second variety of the two Baki Ghosts found in Baki Beard's crew.
Baki Swabbies are defenseless Baki Ghosts that normally damage The Hero by contact, like a generic Baki does. Occasionally, they will transform into a bomb when defeated that can damage The Hero if they are within its proximity. They appear in the fight against Baki Beard.
Baki Ghost Swabbies wear an eye-patch and have unkempt fur on their heads. Like other Baki Ghosts, they are a pale, grey-blue color, and are somewhat translucent.
- Baki Ghosts look somewhat similar to Baki Pirates. found in other Watersong levels.
- This may mean that they are they ghosts of Baki Pirates.
- Baki Swabbies are the second Baki type to use bombs to attack The Hero.
- The first being Baki Pirates, and the third being the Minecart Baki.
- They make no other appearances outside of their two levels.
- Both Baki Ghosts use a unique death sound-effect.
- It is unknown what color their scarfs are.
- Both Baki Ghost variants are transparent within levels.