–In-Game Task Prompt
Banya Fields is the third level in the Snow Gate in Drawn to Life. This level utilizes a standard layout, moving from left to right through four level "sections". There are many hills and slopes throughout this level, which makes killing enemies easier through the use of sliding, if The Hero is on the higher ground.
This list only includes creations that are first drawn, or can be redrawn, within this level.
- This level uses its own unique background.
- There is a house marked with an arrow on the third section of this level that cannot be opened.
- There are many leaning houses in this level, possibly due to abandonment.
- Through this level, Banya can be seen how it looked like before it lost color.
- It is possible to accumulate an infinite amount of coins in this level by defeating the endless amount of (mini) Snowgets the larger one will deploy.
- This can also be done automatically through use of the invincibility cheat code.
- A total value of 641 Rapo-Coins can be collected in this level. This includes coins obtained from houses and crates, but excludes coins earned from enemy kills and combos.
- An additional 100 coins may be added to this value assuming The Hero passes the level with a perfect score.