This article may contain major plot spoilers that threaten to ruin elements of the story!
|Use||Docking for ships, including Pirate Beard's|
The Dock is a building in Drawn to Life located in the northwestern portion of the Village.
The dock area consists of a boathouse and the village dock. The overall design of the two buildings remains mostly constant throughout both games, simply taking on a more isometric style in the sequel; the only difference being the number of wooden planks and stair steps that are present.
The boathouse has the typical orange roof most buildings in the village have. It appears to have two floors. The second floor completely consists of a wooden deck. The dock, like the deck and support beams of the building, appears to be made of wood. The dock also appears to have a set of wooden stairs leading up to it.
Drawn to LifeEdit
After it is cleared of Darkness and the Lighthouse is colored in, Pirate Beard's ship lands here. At the end of the game, the dock is seen again, when the ship departs with Jowee seemingly on board. Later, it is revealed that Jowee actually changed his mind about going on the treasure hunt and decided to stay behind with Mari, choosing her over adventure.
The Lighthouse can be seen from here.
Drawn to Life: The Next ChapterEdit
When Wilfre is draining the village of its color, the remaining villagers that he does not capture with a portal (namely Mari, Jowee, Pirate Beard, Isaac, Cindi, and Crazy Barks) come here in the hopes of escaping on Pirate Beard's ship. However, upon arriving they discover that someone has taken the ship away. After a quick, desperate prayer to The Creator, Turtle Rock appears (a "legendary beastie", according to Pirate Beard), and the villagers escape onto there from the Dock.
The Dock is the last area of the village to lose its color, only doing so once Mari leaves for Turtle Rock.
- In Drawn to Life, 7 wood planks make up the dock.
- However, it has 6 in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter.
- Similarly, in Drawn to Life, there are 5 stairs on the dock.
- But in Drawn to Life: The Next Chaper, there are only 4.
- After turning the clouds over the dock grey, a task prompt appears saying: "Clear the darkness from over the east beach!"
- Before the Darkness is cleared, Indee states "my instincts say we'll find something back there."
- The Mayor states that he's heard rumors of there being a pirate ship beyond the docks, but never thought it to be true.
|Banya Farm • Cookie's Restaurant • Council Room • Creation Hall • Cricket's Station • Docks|
Isaac's Shop • Jowee's House • Jowee's Room (Turtle Rock) • Lighthouse • Map Room
Rose's Mansion • Village Entrance • Village Hall • Village Observatory • Village Stage • Wishing Well