How about a tropical island village? The village's main product could be fishing or farming?
thats a good idea. ill keep that in mind.
Hmm... I have two ideas. I'm not sure how good they are but oh well...
A village of the sky. It would take place on clouds!
- They could use rainwater as normal water
- Use clouds as transportation
- Maybe shadow clouds could come back into play here!
A village of fabrics!
Pretty much what Sock's village would be like if he wasn't Wilfre...
- I can't really think of anything for this one...
- I don't know, maybe this is where Baki get their scarves? Or maybe this is actually where Jowee's scarf came from! Or both?
- Maybe... This is a village of fashion?
I should probably stop. I'm just rambling at this point.
Maybe... a village in a tree! A really, really, really, really big tree! I can even describe the surrounding area if you want :P
...sorry... that's what I dreamt last night so XD ...
Or, a village where the Raposa are really secretive. They would be kind of like Zsasha in the way they act (but not thieves), and it would be in a really thick forest. Their village would be very hard to find unless you were somehow guided there.
thanks for the ideas! i was only gonna use three anyway so one from each person!