–In-Game Task Prompt
Gearworks is the third level in the Forest Gate in Drawn to Life. This level utilizes a standard layout, moving left to right through four level "sections". There are many cliffs and drops in this level which makes navigation more difficult without the use of Wings.
- Baki (Mecha • Timber • Stacked)
- Dandelion Flyer
- Shadow Walker
- Shadow Bat
- Shadow Ghoul
- Forest Ape
- This level may be based on a place in Neverland from J.M. Barrie's Peter Pan.
- Tubba will ask what The Hero thought of Gearworks after the level is completed. The player will be given the choice between "I rode in a basket!" and "Nothing but switches." as a reply.
- If the player chooses the first option, Tubba will reply, "A basket? Wow... And I thought you were cool... /...Did the basket have any Banya in it?"
- If the player chooses the second option, Tubba will reply, "Switches? That's really boring. / Now Banya... That's exciting... So many dishes... And possibilities..."