“Have you been to the ship graveyard? I heard there are ghosts there!”
This level is optional and is not required to beat the game.
“Scared? Ha! A true adventurer doesn't know the meaning of fear. Of course in a place like this, I wouldn't mind having a nightlight and my mommy.”
- The Hero must restore a broken pirate ship's color in order to access the level.
- It costs 200 Color Drops to restore.
- There is a tiling error near the start of this level where a sunken ship and a rock collide.
- The player is rewarded with 150 Color Drops for completing the level for the first time.
- If the player enters a room within the level, collects all the Rapo-Coins found there, exits, and then re-enters, the Rapo-Coins will respawn.
- This makes this level a good place to collect coins.
- Alphonse at one point refers the ship as the "ship graveyard".