This article may contain major plot spoilers that threaten to ruin elements of the story!
|Use||Shows the way to new Villages|
Turtle Rock (Formerly)
Heather's Pendant looks like a golden necklace, with a red jewel on it.
It bears some resemblance to Wilfre's Scepter, which may be why the latter's paintbrush is often mistaken for a gem.
The pendant is left behind when Heather is captured by Wilfre, which Jowee picks up. The Raposa soon find that it is a guide that they can use to show which of the villages they have to go to and help restore the Color of next. However, because Sock (or Wilfre) throws it into the ocean when they need to find Wilfre's Wasteland, they use his abandoned hat to find that place instead.
- Strangely, Heather's pendant doesn't appear on any of her actual sprites.
- The origin of the pendant is unknown.
- Whether Heather had the pendant from the beginning, or obtained it sometime between games is unknown.
- Jowee immediately recognises the pendant after it is dropped at the beginning of the game.
- This means that Jowee knew of the pendant's existance before then.
- The unused rise sprite looks like the pendant is rising out of water.
- This may suggest that at one point in development, the pendant would've risen from the sea after Sock threw it away.