| Last Level|
| Next Level|
After The Hero finds the accelerator in the Cosmic Bog, they restore color to the monitor so the villagers can hear the new law from The Council. Once the color is restored to the wall, the council announces that sneezing is "strictly forbidden". After The Great Council's message, Click thanks the gang for repairing the "inter-council monitor". He then goes on to explain that The Council is too important to reside with common citizens, and that a special elevator must be taken to the top of the fortress in order to meet them. He then states how much of a privilege it is to visit the top of the tower, for only he and the S.P.U.D. go up there. Jowee then asks what he and the S.P.U.D. are and what they do. Click then answers that the S.P.U.D. protect the D.O.T.R.O.T.P.O.T.U.S.F., and that he is just a lowly messenger. When they arrive at the elevator, Click states that the elevator has broken down, and that he can't take the gang to the council until it's repaired. Click then states that he could repair the elevator himself if he had a Photon Blaster. After stating that the only one is found in Iron Arboretum, The Hero is sent into the level.
- The Hero will be stopped by a S.P.U.D. if the player tries to go in the level before the story is ready.
- The S.P.U.D. will say, "Halt! This paludarium domicile is off limits... without proper authorization! Return once you have proper clearance!"
- In order to access the level, the player must use 150 Color Drops to color in the area.
- At one point in the game, Click calls the level "Paludarium Domicile no. 2".
- After some confusion, Click then explains that what he referred to is "The door to the south marked with a 2".
- Click's quote above implies that Raposa live within the level.
- The player can obtain the BakiBeard Coin in the level by going through the poisonous water at the bottom of the first section. However, this causes The Hero to lose health.
- The player can also use the Spider Form obtained a few levels later to get the coin. Using this method doesn't require The Hero to lose health.
|Snow Gate||Snow Fields • Mount Snowy • Snow Caves|
Banya Fields • Icy Lake • Frostwind
|Forest Gate||Twilite Wood • Moon Grove • Gearworks|
Star Forest • Deadwood
|Beach Gate||Surf Beach • Kori Jungle • Angle Isle|
Conch Ruins • Angler King
|City Gate||Rapocity • Windy Hills|
Rapo Towers • Shadow Lair
|Turtle Rock||Forgotten Library • Baki Basement|
|Watersong||Faraway Beach • Symphonic Falls • Rockin' Ruins • Canal Royale|
Jivin' Rooftops • Rhythmic Reef • Crescendo Cove
Ghastly Ghostship • The Abyss • BakiBeard's Ship
|Lavasteam||Crystal Caverns • Mine Cart Mayhem • Rocky Railroad|
Lava Reservoir • Magma Flow Factory • Molten River
Robosa Foundry • Clockwork Tower • Volcanic Core
|Galactic Jungle||Cosmic Bog • Iron Arboretum • Crater Pass|
Starlight Starfight • Scramble Tower • Steely Thicket
Lunar Rise • Techno Spires • Treetop Turrets
|Wilfre's Wasteland||Drip Drop Docks • Sun Burn Bay • Underground Town|
Volcanic Eruption • Toggle Tower • Stellar Showdown
Mystic Manor • Crumbling Keep • Hall of Darkness
|Jangala||Jangala Floor • Jangala Climb • Jangala Canopy • Jangala Outpost • Jangala Falls • Treetop Village|
|Shadow City||Shadow City Outer Walls • Shadow City • Shadow Labyrinth|
Shadow Palace Gates • Shadow Palace • Wilfre's Lair
|Icy Wastes||Tundara • Frosted Cove • Crystal Caverns|
The Baldy Slopes • Frozenini • Chamber of the Eternal Furnace
|Eastern Winds||Sky Arch Mountains • Floating Meadows • Roab Plateaus|
Balancing Rock Garden • The Drifting Isles • The Maze of Ages
|Final Level||Circi Loves Wilfre|