|Last Known Status||Alive|
it's about doing what is right.”
Mari is the daughter of The Mayor, and later becomes the (eighth) mayor of the Raposa Village. She was one of the remaining Raposa left in the Raposa Village, besides Jowee, The Mayor, and Cindi after the Darkness swept over.
She is determined and strong willed. She has low self esteem in the first game, but slowly gains confidence throughout her reign as mayor. She is very much like a teenager in her mood swings, her moments of sulking and bad temper, and she is also very insecure.
Mari has curly or wavy brown hair and orange fur. She wears a yellow summer dress along with a pink scarf. She also wears golden earrings.
In the beginning of Drawn to Life, Mari is the only Raposa to still believe in The Creator. She believes that he has not completely abandoned them. Mari then convinces her best friend, Jowee, to believe in the Creator as well. This begins the game's adventure. Along with her friend, she opened Creation Hall and asked The Creator to make a Hero from the mannequin.
Her best friend is Jowee, a Raposa she has known her entire life who developed a crush on her. Jowee and Mari have been best friends ever since they were little Rapos. She once said that they used to wander off together and throw rocks into the Wishing Well.
After Wilfre killed her father, Mari became the mayor of the village.
Mari is shown to be handling all the mayor duties in Drawn To Life: The Next Chapter. At some point, she joins Wilfre because of something that he showed her. It is later revealed that Wilfre had told her that if they restored the color, they would all die. He also showed her Mike during his coma. He told her that if Mike woke up, then their world would end. Eventually, she rejoined her villagers against Wilfre and led the prayer to The Creator to help The Hero and to "give them strength to do what is right."
- At the beginning of Drawn to Life, Mari expresses that she has lived in the Village her entire life and that it would be neat to see the world one day.
- Mari might also have some feelings for Jowee. She has demonstrated this every so often.
- Mari is referred to as botMAYONAISE within Drawn to Life's code.
- There is a scene at the beginning of Drawn to Life where Mari asks Isaac why he won't sell any more Mayonnaise jars. This event could be a reference to the name. 
- In another 5th Cell game named Lock's Quest, Mari, Wilfre and the Mayor all are an Easter Egg where their names are written on gravestones.
- Mari probably got her name from Mary in The Bible, the mother of Jesus
- She is one of four characters to sing in the series. The others being Heather, Jowee and Rose.
|Raposa Village||Bubba • Cindi • Cookie • Count Choco • Crazy Barks • Cricket |
Dr. Cure • Farmer Brown • Galileo • Heather • Indee • Isaac
Jowee • Mari • Mayor • Mike • Mya • NavyJ • Pirate Beard
Samuel • Tubba • Unagi • Wilfre • Zsasha • Generic Raposa
|Watersong||Alphonse • Antoinette • Constance • Desiree • Ferdinand • Florence |
Francois • Gabriel • Genevieve • Jacques • Josephine • Leopold
Madeleine • Maximilien • Miles • Penelope • Robespierre • Rose
Rose's Butler • Salem • Sebastien • Sock • Veronique • Yvonne
|Lavasteam||Bernard • Chandice • Cherry • Crazy Diggz • Ellen • Flint |
Gertrude • Key • Levi • Melon • Mick • Miney • Moe
Nanci • Rocko • Russet • Spike • Sprocket • Robosa
|Galactic Jungle||Akamu • Click • Iolani • Kaihe • Kamalah • Moani • Hoaka • S.P.U.D.|