Shadow Birds are enemies in Drawn to Life that are first encountered in Windy Hills. They fly around in linear patterns until The Hero approaches them; at which point, they will try to inflict damage using a wind-like area-of-effect attack.
- They seem to resemble a phoenix, minus the blue colouration.
- Ordinarily, these enemies would likely be too massive to fight but, due to the fact that The Hero ate a Kaorin Berry before the level and grew to a colossal size, they appear smaller and are easier to fight.
- In fact, their actual size could be considered near the size of Frostwind.
- Shadow Birds are the only regular enemies who are not entirely Shadow and were regular animals before the Shadow came.
- That being said, it can be assumed that they were originally ridden on by Raposa.