The player must defeat 14 Baki Turrets in order to complete the level.
The Mayor explains that Wilfre created an almost impenetrable barrier around his castle. He then tells The Hero that they must obtain the power of the three villages by constructing a pedestal and orb representing each of the villages. Once this is done, the barrier will be unlocked.
- Once in the level, it is not possible to exit back to the village unless the level is completed.
- This is the third space-shooter level used within the Drawn to Life series.
- Despite being labeled the sixth level in Wilfre's Wasteland, levels 1-6 can be played in any order.
- In order to access the level, 300 Color Drops are needed to restore Color to the level's area.
- Doing this restores both Toggle Tower and this level.
- The player receives 200 Color Drops when completing the level for the first time.