This article may contain major plot spoilers that threaten to ruin elements of the story!
|Guy That Exists/Drawn to Life: Two Realms|
|Release Date(s)||Dec. 07, 2020|
- This is the first canon Drawn to Life game to not be developed by 5th Cell.
- This is also the first Drawn to Life game to not have a physical release.
- A developer for the game has confirmed that the game will follow the canon ending of Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter.
- The game was first leaked on October 22, 2020 on a Taiwanese rating site. They posted the listing for the game, along with its boxart, on their site.
- On November 2nd, 2020, the French 505 Games YouTube channel accidentally uploaded a short, 40 second trailer for the game. The trailer was quickly set to unlisted and deleted a few hours later.
- For some reason, the Hero, who's fanon name is Drew, seen on the box art of every other game, (Drawn to Life: Spongebob Squarepants Edition excluded), is missing from the box art of this game.
- The replacement for the Hero seems to be similar to the Hero seen in pre-release, promo art for Drawn to Life.
- As seen in the leaked French trailer, it looks like Drew will not appear in the game in any form.
- There is an unknown, human girl sitting next to Mike on the box art for the game.
- The game seems to have replaced Wilfre with a new villain names Aldark, seen at the top of the box art.
- Fans called him a variety of names before his reveal, including The Keymaster and Wilkey.
- In the French trailer, there is a shot depicting the main cast of Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter looking out on the horizon. In this shot, Crazy Barks seems to be wearing a hoodie and pants, along with holding a cane, and Isaac doesn't appear to be wearing his overalls. Heather's face is also half concealed in Shadow.