|Use||Restores the color of the villages|
Prevents Wilfre from re-draining the color
Unseals the Hall of Darkness and the area around it
|Creation Type||Village Creation|
|Created In/After||Wilfre's Wasteland|
Altar 3, also called the Watersong Altar, is one of the creations in Wilfre's Wasteland. It is used to restore color in Watersong so that it can't be drained again, and to unseal the Hall of Darkness and the area around it. It represents Watersong and is one of the final creations in the series.
Altar 2, also called the Lavasteam altar as well as the fire altar, is one of the creations in Wilfre's Wasteland. It is used to make sure that Wilfre can't drain the color from Lavasteam again, and to unseal the Hall of Darkness and the area around it. It represents Lavasteam.
Altar 1, also called the Galactic Jungle Altar, is one of the creations in Wilfre's Wasteland. It is used to make sure Wilfre can't drain the color from the Galactic Jungle again, and to unseal the Hall of Darkness and the area around it. It represents the Galactic Jungle.
- If the player were to leave Wilfre's Wasteland after restoring all of its color, the altars would disappear.
- Despite the altars being labeled as Altars 1, 2, and 3, they can be created in any order.
- For some reason, the altar numbers are out of order. For instance, Watersong's altar is called 'Altar 3' despite Watersong being the first village in the game.
- Lavasteam's altar is the only one that appears to be correctly labeled.
- It is impossible to collect a village's orb before collecting the template for its respective Altar.
- Village Altar templates are always found in the first played level in Wilfre's Wasteland themed after a specific village.
- This means the first 6 levels in Wilfre's Wasteland can potentially contain an altar template.