This article may contain major plot spoilers that threaten to ruin elements of the story!
Wilfre's Wasteland is the last world visited in Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter.
Wilfre's Wasteland is an amalgamation of the three previous villages The Hero has visited (Watersong, Lavasteam, and Galactic Jungle). After completing the two levels for each village, Wilfre's Castle can be colored to make it accessible. It has three levels including the final battle against Wilfre. This battle takes place in Hall of Darkness.
Wilfre seems to have torn the pages of other areas to make this realm.
- Drip Drop Docks
- Sun Burn Bay
- Underground Town ( can be rescued here)
- Volcanic Eruption
- Toggle Tower
- Stellar Showdown
- Mystic Manor ( can be rescued here)
- Crumbling Keep ( can be rescued here)
- Hall of Darkness
- This is the only village besides Turtle Rock to be of a single section.
- None of the NPCs, excluding The Mayor and Mari, talk to the player outside of cutscenes.
- Most of the villager NPCs appear in the area.
- The Watersong NPCs include Alphonse/Florence, Madeleine/Valentine, Genevieve/Penelope, Francois/Sebastien, Veronique, and Yvonne. Making six Raposa overall.
- The Lavasteam NPCs include Gertrude, Rocko, Russet, and Bernard. Making four Raposa overall.
- The Galactic Jungle NPCs include Akamu, Kaihe, Kamalah, Moani, and Hoaka. Making five Raposa overall.
- In concept art for Wilfre's Wasteland, a car can be seen in a downtown area next to a Raposa.
- The Hall of Darkness is sometimes labeled as the 10th level despite the fact that it is not only a boss level, but is also only the 9th level of Wilfre's Wasteland.
- No new level creations are made throughout any levels in this area.